Sharing a big win from March 2026 🙌
I challenged myself to finish all Atlassian Associate certifications within the month and somehow completed all 6 in just 3 weeks, averaging about 2 per week.
📅 Everything done in March 2026:
✅ ACA-915 Atlassian Cloud Foundations – March 11
✅ ACA-900 Jira Essentials – March 13
✅ ACA-925 JSM Agent Essentials – March 18
✅ ACA-910 ITSM with JSM Foundations – March 19
✅ ACA-920 Confluence Essentials – March 26
✅ ACA- 905 Jira Software Board Configuration – March 26
👉 One honest takeaway:
Because I already had Atlassian Professional certifications — ACP-120 (Jira Administrator for Cloud, passed September 2025) and ACP-100 (Jira Administration for Data Center), the Associate exams didn’t feel as hard as I expected.
A lot of the concepts were already part of my day-to-day work so it became more about recognizing the questions and staying consistent, rather than learning everything from scratch.
💡 If you’re planning to take these:
- Don’t overthink it
- Build real hands-on experience
- And if you can, aim for Professional-level knowledge early (not advisable 😅)
Happy to share tips from my March journey if anyone’s preparing 👌

Â