We are moving from a Business Space (Team-Managed) to a Service Space (Company-Managed) space because of the lack of ability to make individual Sub-Tasks and control the workflows and hierarchy of the space. If I need to work with another space that is not Service spaces, will it limit the automation that I would need to do between a service and business space?
I have admin permissions within the Service space; however, I do not have the ability to edit Request Types, Workflows, Work Item types, and Schemes. I also do not have the ability to use Automation with the space.
Is this something that our IT team can open up from the global settings or do you need global Jira admin permissions to manage all these options within the company-managed service space?
If I am editing the schemes that are tied to that space does that affect global or other spaces?
What is the easiest fix to manipulating team-managed or company-managed spaces to get the most out of operational tickets, forms, screens, and sub-tasks without having to create a task for every little thing that is needed when attending to break-fix operations?