Hi All
I'm trying to find a way to find the time it takes to assign an issue. We have an automated intake of issues into a project (genetrated from a mixture of Jira Automation, and Power Automate), they land with no assignee. Issues are then assigned as we consider each issue depending on the skills required to solve the issue.
Essentially I'm trying to find the time stamp of when an issue was first assigned, and will deduct the created time stamp. I'd ideally like to do it in Power BI, on in a Jira native dashboard. When I expand the assignee record in Power BI there is no date of assignment. I can't see any other columns that would have this information in, or a record of status changes.
The reason for asking this is because the time to assignment is presently way too long for our team, and I want to be able to create a display that shows this!
