Hi all,
I have a challenge. I have a request type on a portal with a form.
Based on values set in the form there is an automation that creates sub-tasks from the selected options.
These selected options are based on a Jira custom field, also based that multiple options can be set I branched the rule so that based on the options selected a sub-task is created.

This is all working fine.
Here is the challenge, I want to have a copy of the form on each of the sub-task created.
I have tried to do an issue lookup after the branch, I looked up the sub-tasks created. These I can slo find, but then I made another branch based upon the lookup and using the key of the found sub-tasks and then have an action to copy the form based on the trigger issue.

But the log always comes up with no form to copy, all issues are in the same project.
Any ideas here in the community?
Thanks in advance.