Hello,
Is it possible to only allow certain users submit service desk request for a specific request type? Thank you.
Hi Elif,
Unfortunately no this is not possible. A potential solution would be to use different projects in which case you can have different request types obviously and split the users up among the projects. However, I doubt that is what you're going for here. One question about this would be how would you identify or map request types to users? Well I could understand by organization it is hard for me to imagine an effective UI that maps request types to individual users.
Hi @Elif Alverson
The feature request is being tracked here
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4486
And this ticket specifically talks about the group the members/customers in Org and then setting up the request types they can raise
I believe this is what you are looking for
Here's a ref
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-hide-the-Request-types-from-the-portal/qaq-p/1998895
Thanks,Pramodh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.