Hi,
Can anyone share how to manage the progress of Waterfall project?
How could I know if the whole project is delayed or not right now?
Hello, You can integrate Jira with Big Picture and Tempo.
Hi @Anita Chen ,
Jira is not limited by which process to use, you may need to consider the background of various processes, whether it is waterfall, agile or other processes, and how you need to implement PDCA through processes and tools.
By the way, some Gantt chart plugins may be more suitable for waterfall flow, here are some examples
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Can-I-management-a-software-development-project-in-waterfall/qaq-p/1698360
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-structure-multi-levels-waterfall-projects/qaq-p/1816501
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-Server-questions/Using-Jira-Confluence-for-Waterfall-and-Agile-Projects/qaq-p/288181
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Jira-Server-Instance-Waterfall/qaq-p/1784896
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/Key-Differences-Between-Waterfall-Agile-and-Hybrid/m-p/1755408#M9009
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20070229/how-to-use-jira-to-manage-waterfall-projects
Hi Ollie,
Thank you for your information. I will check it.
Hi Eduard,
Thank you for your advise. I will try it.
Hi Anita
If you need more advice for setting-up the Jira, Big Picture and Tempo, please let me know.
Regards
Okay. Thank you very much. :)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.