Hello community,
I had a free tier Jira instance on Cloud and I was exploring automation by creating a simple rule, for example if a Task is created the add a Sub Task, or create a new Task.
The problem was that I couldn't create any rule. I always got the message:
There was a problem retrieving permissions from your Jira instance. Please try publishing this rule again.
I thought that maybe I broke something while fiddling around with settings.
Then I completely deleted the instance (from billing) and made a new one with 1 project, Kanban Organization managed.
The same error appears.

As far as I looked Automation is enabled in free tier but with a limit in 200 global actions.
I couldn't create a single rule so this limit wasn't reached in both instances, it is 0 of 200.
atlassian-addons-project-access that was suggested in other similar questions has permission for everything (I can't change permission on free tier anyway)

Am I missing some configuration that I must make or it's an issue with free tier initialization?
Thank you for your help.