I need to show into the search result for each issue the Progress (Issue count).
I am referring to the percentage shown when you open an issue that has epic links.
I am referring to the following percentage:
Hello @Chiara Spadavecchia
It appears that this post is very similar to your earlier post. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Add-quot-Progress-Issue-Count-quot-into-Dashboard/qaq-p/1645145
The comments on this post mention some apps that might help solve the problem.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Epic-report-on-dashboard/qaq-p/120116
In my searches I also found this app that might solve your problem.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219429/status-progress-report-gadget-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Disclaimer: I do not work for any of the vendors of the referenced apps and have not used any of them. I'm just another JIRA user searching for solutions.
Hi @Chiara Spadavecchia
You can try out our add-on to track progress of issues in Epic hierarchy on time estimates and at story points as well. It provides excel like editing facility for all the key fields of the issues.
Agile Tools - Epic Tree and Time in Status
The add-on allows you to manage and visualize your Epics with rolled up estimate progress reports.
Below are the key features:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.