Hi allI need help with Jira Service Management Cloud API and OAuth 2.0 using a service account.
What I want to do:
What I’ve done so far:
read:request:jira-service-management
write:request:jira-service-management
read:jira-work
/servicedeskapi/servicedesk
/servicedeskapi/request
Questions:
Hi,
I have the same issue, but with Jira (not JSM). I can successfully generate the OAuth2 token, but I can’t access any issues using it. However, with the same token, I can access user information via the /rest/api/3/user endpoint.
/rest/api/3/user
I have raised a ticket with Atlassian Support, they are still investigating. May be you should also contact the support.
Thanks Mohamed for the update, i will do so. and keep you posted as well!
Hi Community,
I wanted to share an update from Atlassian Support regarding an issue we encountered when using a service account and OAuth 2.0 for full integration with the Jira Service Management (JSM) API, specifically when fetching customer requests.
Summary of Support Response:
read:user:jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.