-
azure-web-apps-deploy pipe (1.2.4) uses deprecated az webapp deployment source config-zip.
I deploy a Node.js app to Azure App Service (Linux) with the atlassian/azure-web-apps-deploy:1.2.4 pipe. Deployments succeed, but the Azure CLI inside the pipe now prints a deprecation warning: INFO: Starting deployment to Azure app service... az webapp deployment source config-zip --resource-group <rg> --name <app> --src…
-
How do I get past the "Resource Not Found" error when attempting to view my code?
We have a free account that got full. So we added a new account and were pulling from old account when needed. I logged into my new account. The code I needed was on the old account. So I used the "Switch Accounts" feature to log in to the old account. (I have done this many times in the past, but not recently.) When I…
-
Upload file to Downloads section failing with 401/400 for large files
Hi I'm tying to upload files to the Downloads section and have noticed some inconsistent behavior. Smaller files upload successfully, but when I attempt to upload larger files (still under 1 GB), the operation consistently fails with either a 401 Unauthorized error or a 400 Temporary Failure error. I have a few questions…
-
Repo management - Run Garbage Collection (gc) - poweredbyeverrati.git
My repository size seems far larger than on disk; spacesniffer shows the bulk of the size is within the .git folder. I possibly ran BFG in the past but without being able to run garbage collection. I have conducted the steps again for this repository for the likely file and folder size offenders; "No refs to update - no…
-
Agentic Pipelines - Outdated Claude runtime prevents now Opus 5/5.5 and Sonnet 5 models
I'm trying to use Bitbucket Agentic Pipelines, but the current outdated runtime is preventing usage of Opus 5.5 We run a code review in Bitbucket Agentic Pipelines with provider: claude. The agent step can't use current Claude models. As far as we can tell the cause is the Claude Code version the installer bundles, not our…
-
URGENT: Bitbucket workspace disappeared — request repository snapshot recovery
My Bitbucket Cloud workspace unexpectedly disappeared while I was actively logged in. The workspace is no longer visible under Active Workspaces, is not listed under Deactivated Workspaces, and its direct URL now returns “Resource not found.” SSH authentication to Bitbucket still succeeds, but Git access to repositories…
-
workspace is over the 1 GB size limit
Hi, My workspace is over the 1 GB size limit so i cleaned it with filter-repo. I did : $ git reflog expire --expire=now --all git gc --prune=now --aggressive git count-objects -vH Enumerating objects: 18505, done. Counting objects: 100% (18505/18505), done. Delta compression using up to 6 threads Compressing objects: 100%…
-
bitbucket shared / output variable limit
Regarding the limit of 50 shared / output variables per pipeline, I assumed this would be 50 unique named variables within the pipeline. I currently have about 26 uniquely named variables, with many of these are reused / over written between different deploy environments. This was working when fine when I had 2 deploy…
-
Migration of Bitbucket from 1 org to another
Hello Everyone, We had a old Atlassian account in which we had setup a bitbucket and use it as code repository. Later we purchased another account with Atlassian where we started using confluence and Jira . We have now have 2 organisation one which has just bitbucket and other has jira + confluence. Now we want to migrate…
-
Bitbucket API Token prompts for credentials on every Git pull/push in Git Bash on Windows
Hi everyone, After Bitbucket Cloud deprecated App Passwords, I switched to a Bitbucket API token for Git authentication over HTTPS. Initially, I was getting this error: fatal: Invalid credentials remote: CHANGE-3222 - Functionality has been deprecated remote: App passwords are deprecated and must be replaced with API…
-
Workspace stuck in read-only: push fails with HTTP 402 "exceeded user limit", but we have 1 user on
My Bitbucket workspace "corporaciongutdoc" is stuck in read-only mode and I cannot push to any repository. Every git push fails with HTTP 402 and this message: remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account 'corporaciongutdoc' has exceeded its remote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only…
-
Guidance Required: Setting Up an Interactive PR Review Checklist in Bitbucket Cloud
Hello Atlassian Community, We are using Bitbucket Cloud and would like to set up a standard Pull Request (PR) review checklist for our development team. Our requirement is: * Every new PR should automatically have the standard checklist available. * Each checklist item should have an interactive checkbox. *…
-
Uploading larger files to Bitbucket Downloads returns 401
I originally posted this question, but Bitbucket displayed an error during submission. Assuming the post had not been created, I submitted it again. I later discovered that the original post had actually gone through, resulting in a duplicate. Since I’m unable to delete the duplicate post, I’m removing this entry and…
-
Problem with rsnyc pipeline in Bitbucket
Hi, I'm trying to deploy the content of a Bitbucket repo on a server using rsync. I followed the documentation and used the rsnyc-deploy pipeline to do that. Everythin works fine, except the whole destination directory is wiped before the source (the repo) is copied over. I would like to keep the content in the destination…
-
Inquiry regarding API endpoint to list repositories with Forge Dynamic Pipelines configured
Hi Atlassian Support / Forge Team, I am currently working on auditing our Bitbucket Workspace to identify which repositories have Forge Dynamic Pipelines configured. During our initial testing phase, we configured these pipelines at the repository level rather than the workspace level. Now, as we move towards a more…
-
Request server-side GC after BFG history rewrite - repository stuck over the 4 GB limit
Hi Bitbucket team, Could a Bitbucket engineer please run garbage collection on sbc-admin/koitomo-backend? We can't open a support ticket - the form needs a workspace admin to grant dataaccess, and our workspace owner is in another timezone. We rewrote history with BFG Repo-Cleaner to drop superseded large binaries,…
-
Free workspace near 1 GB limit: storage not reclaimed after history rewrite, need git gc
Hi, My Free workspace is nearing the 1 GB limit, mostly because of data that hasn't been garbage collected. In July I rewrote one repo's history with git filter-repo and force-pushed. It still shows 308 MB, though its only branch now holds about 17 MB (no tags or PRs). Other repos show similar gaps from deleted branches,…
-
No workspaces (even after creating a new one)
Hi there, I have an old workspace with a few private repos that I would like to access, however the workspaces page at https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces shows no workspaces. Just a link to "Create a workspace". So as a quick test I created a new one, and even that one isn't showing up in the workspaces page. Any…
-
open-source browser extension: AI code review copilot for Bitbucket cloud PRs
Hi everyone, I built an open-source browser extension called ThinkReview that adds AI-powered code reviews directly on Bitbucket pull request pages, so you can get AI analysis without leaving the PR and without wiring up heavy integrations. Source code * GitHub: https://github.com/Thinkode/thinkreview-browser-extension *…
-
How to prevent pull request metadata updates from triggering CI builds (BCLOUD-21184)
Hi Atlassian Support Team, We are currently using Bitbucket Cloud and have a webhook configured to trigger our CI/CD pipeline (AWS CodeBuild) whenever a pull request is updated. The issue we are facing is that the pullrequest:updated webhook fires for every single metadata change on the PR—such as updating the title,…
-
Quarantined tests are not written into BITBUCKET_TEST_METADATA_FILE_PATH
Hello, we're having an issue where the quarantined tests are not appearing in /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.bitbucket/pipelines/generated/test-case/meta-data.json (the file itself in not present on build machines), which causes quarantined tests to be executed during pipeline runs. Our setup: 1. Running against…
-
Activate old workspace
Hello, I need help reactivating my old Bitbucket workspace. It was deactivated due to inactivity, and I cannot access my repositories. Workspace name: owerthetop Workspace URL: https://bitbucket.org/owerthetop/ Account nickname: owerthetop I still have access to this machine and to public repositories such as:…
-
AI code review extension powered by Ollama and open source for Bitbucke data center PRs
Hi everyone, I built an open-source browser extension called ThinkReview that adds AI-powered code reviews directly on Bitbucket data center pull request pages, so you can get AI analysis without leaving the PR and without wiring up heavy integrations. What it does * Detects when you’re on a Bitbucket PR and shows a review…
-
Autoscaler crashes (rather than handling gracefully) on 404 during runner cleanup and 429 during run
Version: 3.11.5 (confirmed unchanged through the latest 3.11.7) Bug 1 — cleaner crash-loops on 404: BitbucketWorkspaceRunner.delete_runner() / BitbucketRepositoryRunner.delete_runner() (clients/bitbucket/base.py) call make_http_request(..., method='delete', ...) without ignore_exc. If Bitbucket has already removed the…
-
Can you please perform garbage collection on my repo?
Hi, Can you perform Garbage collection over my repo and can you also please help me to understand reason behind Huge Gc accumulating.. are there any practices we have to do?