Am I new????

scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020

Just wanted to say Hi! Can't say that I'm a new user, but don't remember ever posting here. Columbus, OH, Atlassian Admin at Grange Insurance. 

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020

Well, welcome old timer?  :-)

I currently have my home and auto insurance with Grange - thanks for the good work!

scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2020

Nice! 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2020

@scott_boisvert it never hurts to say helllo!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2020

@scott_boisvert Waving back!

31f59535d0d87adc-dog-waving-gifs-find-make-share-gfycat-gifs

Like Sanjay Kumar likes this
Sanjay Kumar March 31, 2020

Sanjay Kumar 

I'm

Indian

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2020

Welcome to the community @Sanjay Kumar!

Like Sanjay Kumar likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events