I want to know more about Atlassian Jira

Alayonimi Samson-Grace August 25, 2022

Hello, I'm new here. Hope i am welcome. I would like to know more about Jira and it's associated features. My name is Alayonimi Samson-Grace.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @Alayonimi Samson-Grace,

Welcome to the community!

I'd recommend starting with the Atlassian University.  Now a number of their courses are frozen while they do some behind the scenes work, but I think their free sessions are still available.

Also, I'd recommend heading over to the New to Jira group, I'm sure there are some questions that have been asked there that might help, and if not feel free to ask, people will be happy to help you there.

-Jimmy

0 votes
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022

Hi @Alayonimi Samson-Grace - welcome to the community! 

Definitely take advantage of the resources Jimmy provided, but in addition you can also take advantage of the Atlassian YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Atlassian/featured. There are tons of video's there about Jira including introductions to Jira and lots of others to help you get familiar with Jira software. Just another tip; Jira and Confluence work great together. Atlassian has a whole channel now dedicated to Confluence so be sure to take advantage of that as well! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events