Welcome Wednesday: Team '22 Hype Thread!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2022
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
You had to know that I was still going to post this even if I'm live in Las Vegas!
Today is that start of Team '22.  If you are here in person please come find me.  If you were unable to attend, I wish you were here but I hope you still manage to enjoy everything from the comfort of your home!
Let's get the energy building for Team '22!  I want selfies of you getting pumped up, or your best gif images, or even just a few words talking about what you are excited for.
If you are brand new here you picked an amazing day to join in the fun, and if you are coming here as a result of talking to members of the community team live in Vegas, welcome!
Alright let's get this party started!
20220406_053521.jpeg
Have a great week everyone!

10 comments

Comment

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

So hyped for the keynotes! Here's a sneak peek:

giphy-downsized

Like # people like this
Sjoerd Bakker April 6, 2022

I don't see how this is an 'excellent day'! Your system is down now FOR ALMOST TWO DAYS and we're in deep sh*t with all of our customers because of all the failures of Atlassian!

Really too bad that I can't easily switch to another prorgam...I deeply regret the fact that we've picked JIRA as an 'incident management system'. You can't even manage your own incidents!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2022

@Sjoerd Bakker I would like to point out, that I don't work for Atlassian.  I'm a customer and Community Volunteer.  I understand that some customers that been having some struggles over the past two days, and I'm sorry you are one of the ones that has been affected by this.

I also know that Atlassian has people that are working extremely hard to restore service as quickly as they possibly can.

Like # people like this
Sjoerd Bakker April 6, 2022

I'm very sorry, Jimmy!

Didn't mean to spoil the party here...but as you can see, we're rather desperate...😪

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

No worries!  I completely understand your position and frustrations.  I know I would likely be in a similar boat as you are if our company was impacted.

Like M vdB likes this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 6, 2022

Hi Buddy! Unfortunately, I didn't go to Team 22.

However, I hope you enjoy this special week meeting so lovely people from the Community there. I'm excited about the News and keynotes as well.

Happy Wednesday, @Jimmy Seddon

🤗🥳😃🤩🚀🙏🏽

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Keynotes, sessions, training, networking, expo hall - it's going to be an amazing day! 

Like # people like this
Nermen Nasef April 27, 2022

🙏👍thanks my love 😍 Good  ❤️🫀

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

So excited for the keynotes and any new announcements!

giphy-excited.gif

I am attending the Digital Experience of Team '22 this year.

@Jimmy Seddon Hope you have a wonderful Team '22 in-person experience!

Like # people like this
iDa Khoshvaght
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

Lol. love this gif :D 

Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 7, 2022

Hey! Thanks for the invention! @Jimmy Seddon  

Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2022

It was a pleasure meeting you @Jimmy Seddon 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2022

Likewise @Laurens Coppens!

Jeremi Roivas April 10, 2022

Please dont refer my username if dont have any inquiry to our company. I dont need any atlasian pings to my email. @Jimmy Seddon 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2022

I apologize Jeremi, this was only meant as an opportunity to welcome you to the online community.

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
April 10, 2022

@Jeremi Roivas

Hello!, Stephen Sifers here, Community Product Lead. Reaching out as I would like to inform you that our Community does have Rules of Engagement and we ask you to please review them if you wish to continue to be involved in our Community. We additionally have an Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace and Solution Partners that we ask you to please review as well.

@Jimmy Seddon's intention here was to welcome all new members to our Community, which we greatly appreciate. With this said, you're able to control your Community notifications through your profile settings and we do have a FAQ that may help answer some of your other questions: Community Frequently asked questions.

Welcome to the Community and happy to have you!

Stephen Sifers | Product Lead, Community

Like # people like this
Elizabeth Barr
Atlassian Team
April 11, 2022

Thank you for being awesome, @Jimmy Seddon!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events