Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Share Your Pets 2023 Edition!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2023

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's been a while since we had a thread devoted to sharing your pets!  So let's bring it back again today!  I'm looking for dogs, cats, fish, reptiles, tigers and anything else that you have as a pet.  Share a picture in the comments below, bonus points if you share names and ages!

Here's my pair - Tana who is 13 on the left and Spirit who is 12 on the right:

20230531_074246.jpg20230531_074133.jpg

Have a great rest of the week!

23 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro May 31, 2023

Hi @Jimmy Seddon

Happy Wednesday! I love Pets; they're so cute.

Here is Benjamin, who is three years old. Mischievous, cute, and sweet! Lol.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 09.03.57.png Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 09.06.20.png

Have a great rest of the week, Community!  = )

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2023

Absolutely adorable!  I love it!

Like # people like this

Thank you, @Jimmy Seddon = ) 

Your dogs are so cute too!!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

Penny, almost 5

image.png

Leela, 14

PXL_20210322_121209222.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

Rarely will Leela go anywhere near Penny without swiping at her, but occasionally we find them somewhat close to one another. 

PXL_20220511_222245853.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

I love those beds!  Though I have a feeling if we had something that looks that comfortable the kids would steal them from the dogs.

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

They're part of a play couch (called a Nugget) so technically the animals stole them from the kids, ha!

Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell May 31, 2023

ValentinoPiano.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

I love the colour pattern!

Like # people like this
Chris Iacovelli May 31, 2023

I feel like I have been judged and found lacking in this kitty's eyes

Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell May 31, 2023

@chris lacovelli lol - he is very inquisitive. 

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

Such a beautiful cat @Danine O_Donnell!

Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell June 2, 2023

@Summer_Hogan Thank you ! He is an adopted Bengal. 

Like # people like this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2023

We adopted a rescue cat that we and our vets suspected might have Bengal in his lineage. He was an amazingly smart and agile cat. He learned how to open doors!

Unfortunately we lost him to cancer after having him only 10 short months. :-(

Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell June 6, 2023

@Trudy Claspill This sounds like Valentino ! He opens doors, drawers, carries blankets around the house if we leave the house...His fur sparkles when the sun hits it and it is super soft. We go for walks around the neighborhood. Sorry about your cat ! There are tons of Bengal rescues, it is just that folks don't realize these cats need interaction or they will start to find trouble. Thry are a very type of pet. >^..^<

Like # people like this
Cristian Zuccalá May 31, 2023

Thus, after two days of national holidays in Argentina.WhatsApp Image 2023-05-23 at 22.41.26.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-06-21 at 10.50.53.jpeg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

LOL!  That's fantastic!

Like # people like this

Gotta love a doggo who likes their Jack Daniels!

Like # people like this

LOL, I love it!

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

So funny! 

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2023

😂😂 That Saturday morning feeling....

Like # people like this

Exhibit A, Savannah, aka the foot eater. She is a Great Dane/Catahoula mix rescue from Georgia who was saved from a high kill shelter but found her forever home with us. She is a big baby girl who likes to give affectionate, but aggressive, kisses with her massive tongue. If you are ever getting a face licking from her, you can scream "Cowboy!" and all family members are supposed to drop what they are doing and come to your aid.

20211030_111952.jpg

Exhibit b, Ellie. Ellie is Boxer with all their trademark characteristics (she folds in half when excited, she has the wiggliest butt in the world, she has only got 3.8 brain cells). She was also a rescue from Texas who was in desperate need of a forever home as well. She likes to give kisses to, but is a weird kinda girl because she spends most of her time licking things that are not supposed to be licked (windows, carpet, towels, telephone poles, pretty much everything).

20220805_091220.jpg

Rescue and adoption is the way to go. Time, patience, and knowing how to let them decompress and acclimate is the key for these puppers.

Like # people like this
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

I love the "Cowboy" rule 😂

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

I love Ellie's slightly raised lip on the left side.  Our Border Collie cross does that some times as well.

Like # people like this
Chris Iacovelli June 1, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon - we were told Ellie did not get the best treatment prior to being rescue; we fear that she may have had some unaddressed lower jaw trauma as it is off center. It is part of her character now and it makes her look a bit lovably snaggle-toothed at times.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

Hate to hear that, but glad she found a better home now!

Like # people like this
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

Best. Wednesday. Ever.

Here's my 3 year old lab, Oberon. He likes swimming, gnawing on 2x4s for some reason, and ice cubes ("water cookies"). :) 

IMG_0638.jpg

Like # people like this

Sooooo cute <3 !

Like # people like this

I thought all dogs had a penchant for "water cookies".

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

@Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy "gnawing on 2x4s" made me laugh.

@Chris Iacovelli that isn't true, my husky acts more like a cat than a dog most times.

Like # people like this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2023

PXL_20220320_182324839.jpg

Eeyore is about 11 years old. He is a rescue that was trapped from a feral colony, but he isn't truly feral. We think he might have been dumped by an owner. He can be very friendly, but also very fearful. We can't pick him up without him going ballistic. He won't sit on our laps, but he'll sit next to us on the couch and enjoys being petted and brushed. We got him when he was about 5 years old.

PXL_20221119_200954694.jpg

This is June. She's about 8 years old and also a rescue. We got her when she was 4 years old. She was surrendered by her owner. She is definitely bonded to me and will spend all the time I'm willing to give her on my lap.

PXL_20220522_204453707.jpg

This is Auggie (in the catio). He is 4 years old. He is also a rescue (rescues are the only way to go). We got him when he was a kitten. He is definitely bonded to my partner and will glue himself to my partner's lap all day. He has some fear/aggression issues and a tendency to fixate on and harass June. He likes to play tug-of-war with his cat toys.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

@Trudy Claspill I love that all of your cats are rescues!  Both of our dogs are as well and it's amazing how many animals are just looking for a good home with someone to love them!

Like # people like this

I am a bit allergic to felines but find them adorable and cannot resist giving scratchy scratches (of course, when allowed).

Like # people like this
Zubbi Kutty May 31, 2023

20230405_194228.jpg20230407_213507.jpg

Here is my baby boy - Smokie. A bunny lop who loves lots of cuddles and needs his hugs. He is 3 years old and is an indoor bunny - never been outside the house as I am scared he might run away.  Loves his hay and pellets - also loves to chew his boxed toys. 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

I love the name Smokie!  He looks VERY soft.

Like # people like this

an elementary school friend had indoor bunnies. it freaked me out a bit as a kid because i was use to chasing them around the yard.

Like # people like this
Zubbi Kutty June 1, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon  He indeed is soo soft and cute. Sometimes it scares me that I might squeeze him little hard while cuddling him ..LOL 

@Chris Iacovelli I can totally relate to this till I had him. And now my friends jokes around - wanting to have some bunny to eat..

Like # people like this
Rana Naveed May 31, 2023

Ahan! sorry I don't have pet but i want one they are so cute....

Like # people like this
Elena Martín Maraver June 1, 2023

My Noa, Mastiff with Labrador, 2 years old, adopted with much love <3 

Noa.jpgIMG_0639.jpegphoto_2022-03-28_14-12-31 (2).jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

Oh my goodness that face <3!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro June 1, 2023

Beautiful, lovely face and smile.

I saw a smile there :)

Like # people like this
Hemant Khot
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2023

I love pets. 

Like # people like this
Laura Barreales June 1, 2023

This is Nala. 4 years old labrador. She loves water, tenis balls and ear massages!

Nala love.pngNala 2.png

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

I love chocolate labs!

Like Craig Nodwell likes this

those are some puppy dog eyes.

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro June 1, 2023

Nala, you're so gorgeous! <3

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

So beautiful! I want to squeeze her! 

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

This is Sparky! He is 12 years old! He is at the end of his life as I found out recently he has a HUGE tumor in his colon. This is the reason I missed Team '23 in person. But the good news is, he is hanging in there and still a happy kitty, for now! 

Sparky.jpgSparky1.jpg

Like # people like this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

love the DERP! :P

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

Love this face!

Christoph Piotrowski _catworkx_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 2, 2023

@Trudy Claspill , finally I understand why our "Emmi" is sometimes not at home for days: if she is not here, she is your "Auggie" :-)

a95c705f-3d02-420d-b9c7-2eecbe60be3f.jpg

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2023

🥹🥹🥹 omg you just made my Monday!

We're picking up our new puppy, JJ, this week. In the meantime here is a picture of Peanut in the morning :D

B7359128-BAED-4985-975B-86D44B3E59D4.JPG

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2023

I'm extremely envious of this... I really wish I could be doing that right now ;)

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro September 8, 2023

Adorable! ❤️❤️❤️

Jaime Capitel _resolution_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2023

Ahah love your pets! I've been wanting to have a bunny, which would be great for the kids. But I don't have a lot of room in the apartment and letting them roam freely is certainly not the best idea!

Like # people like this
Najjar _Innovura_
Marketplace Partner
June 6, 2023

Happy Wednesday to all! Meet Mika, my delightful Scottish Fold, who keeps me company during long work hours, occasionally assisting by spicing up my day with her random keyboard punches and some spontaneous email deletions. We can all use a bit of unexpected 'pawsitivity', right?

photo_2023-06-06_22-40-23.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 8, 2023

@Najjar _Innovura_ I love the fluffiness!

Like # people like this
Lauren Allen June 8, 2023

This is Opal. Our very cheeky Alexandrine.  She loves to squawk while I'm in meetings and the shower is her happy place. 

Fascinator Opal.jpgHappy birdy.jpgWindow light.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 8, 2023

@Lauren Allen I'm excited someone else has a bird! I have to take a picture of my parakeet when I am home again. She's a teal green lineolated parakeet.  

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 8, 2023

(I forgot to say, Opal is beautiful!)

Like # people like this
Lauren Allen June 8, 2023

She sounds gorgeous.  This is my first bird but my partner has had them for decades.  They're really lovely pets.  Althouggh a bit loud at times.  :D 

Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell September 12, 2023

Oh goodness what a cutie ! 

Deleted user June 12, 2023

Meet Fudge – her superpower is using those adorable eyes to get one-too-many treats and belly scritches!

Fudge (1).jpg

Like # people like this
Peter Domankus June 21, 2023

Well this is Nero.

We adopted him 2 years ago and were told he was 3 then. He was rescued from house where he was locked for several days with his previous owner dead. :(

He's cute and likes to be petted but by sounds like firework, shooting or thunder even not hearable by people he goes mad barking and running around like crazy for hours.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-21 at 14.04.54.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-06-21 at 14.05.57.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-06-21 at 14.06.38.jpg

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2023

So happy for Nero to have found you! Poor pup!

Sabine Mayer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2023

So many cute pictures!!! 

Like # people like this
Ingo Wenke September 8, 2023

IMG_7397.jpgHere is Travis, 2 1/2 years 

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro September 8, 2023

So, a good boy's face. Beautiful! 🤩 

Like Ingo Wenke likes this
Rodrigo Borgia November 2, 2023

IMG_1101.jpeg

TAGS