Welcome Wednesday: Building Community Connections!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2022

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I hope the week is going well for all of you so far. This week I wanted to bring your attention to a really cool opportunity posted in the Teamwork Lab on Monday.

Are you looking to make more connections with other members in the Online Community? The Atlassian Community team is piloting a new feature in partnership with a third party service that will allow you to match with other community members based on availability and a few simple questions to meet 1:1 in a 30 minute zoom session.

If this is something you are interested in, go check out the article here for details on how you can opt into this program.

This is completely voluntary so don't feel any pressure to sign up.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2022

We have a whopping 500 new members to welcome this week!  For all you veterans out there, come on over here and give them all a big welcome and tell them everything you love about being a part of this community!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2022

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2022

Welcome everyone!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2022

Welcome everyone! Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for socializing the Community Connections! I signed up and I hope many more sign up! 

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2022

Hey, sure am glad you made it.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events