Tuesday tips & tricks: How to fill out your profile & start connecting

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2018

In case you missed the big news last week, we recently revamped our profile pages here in the Atlassian Community. While it may seem like a small update, it’s another way to help you better personalize your experience and get to know your fellow members beyond their companies or job titles.

You can now:

• Find what you're looking for more easily with better search and filtering
  • List your industry type and size, hobbies and more
  • Share links to your personal and company websites, as well as LinkedIn and Twitter

Erica Moss - Profile sample.png

To get started, click on your avatar in the top right, “View profile” and then “Edit profile.” If you have any suggestions or issues, feel free to leave feedback on this thread.

3 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 2, 2018

I like seeing the stats on the side. :)

Like BiancaE likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2018

@Kat Warner Same! 😎

Like BiancaE likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2018

Totally agree with you - love those new features. I have to fill out my profile now :D

Like BiancaE likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2018

@Fabienne Gerhard It's strangely satisfying. 😄

Like BiancaE likes this
Carol Jones October 9, 2018

Nice!  Any chance each of those stats will become links in the future to the data they're referring to?  Give us an inch ... 😉

Like BiancaE likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2018

@Carol Jones Definitely something we've talked about updating ASAP. 😄

Like BiancaE likes this
Carol Jones October 10, 2018

Nice!!  That'll be super helpful!!

Like BiancaE likes this
Deleted user October 5, 2018

Thank you for posting.  I hadn't looked at my profile since creating it when I joined in August, but have now updated it.

Like BiancaE likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2018

@[deleted] Glad to hear that!

Like BiancaE likes this
SABIR GAFUR. January 25, 2019

Yes 

Like BiancaE likes this
SABIR GAFUR. January 25, 2019

ok 

Like BiancaE likes this
SABIR GAFUR. January 26, 2019

Hi 

Like BiancaE likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2018

Took a look at my profile today and added additional information, thanks for the post.

Like BiancaE likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2018

@Brant Schroeder So glad it was useful!

Like BiancaE likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events