Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Community release notes for September 25, 2018

"Hey Monique, it's been a while since you published my favorite feature of all time, community release notes. What's up with that?"

whatsup.gif

Well, the wait is over, because we have amazing new features releasing today, and release notes courtesy of our developer @mattjared. Yay!

New: The "Create" button is now the "Ask the community" button, and you won't need to go to an interim screen to ask a question, create a discussion, or write an article. Saving you clicks, since 2018!

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 9.55.00 AM.png

New: The Charlie Sans font is rolling out on community. For more information about the font, see @Mike Cannon-Brookes's post here

New: A link to the official AUG website has now been added to each of our online AUG groups! Bringing online and offline AUGs together, since 2018!

New: This is a big one, folks -- we've completely revamped the profile! Here are some of the benefits of the new profile:

• Search, sort, and filter your own or others' posts to find what you're looking for more easily
  • Get more information about your fellow users and tell us more about yourself, including industry type and size, hobbies, and more
  • Add links to your personal and company websites, and LinkedIn and Twitter profiles
  • Get more information about how to earn badges (more detailed descriptions coming soon)

Click on your avatar and View profile to go see! 

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 9.44.30 AM.png

Feedback and thoughts and questions are welcome in the comments below. Since always! 🎉 

10 comments

Erica Moss Community Manager Sep 26, 2018

Yes!

giphy

Look great! Awesome job folks.

Jack Community Leader Sep 26, 2018

Liking the changes

fyi. in Safari the drop down for "ask the community" is compacted.

ask.jpg

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Sep 26, 2018

@Jack thanks for the screenshot, @mattjared has promised to fix it singlehandedly within the next five minutes. At least I'm pretty sure that's what he said. 

Great improvements!! 🤘🏼🎉

carolyn french Community Leader Sep 27, 2018

Always excited to see release notes :) It's like Christmas!

Mirek Community Leader Sep 27, 2018

Yeah! :)

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Sep 27, 2018

@Mirek that gif is mesmerizing.

I like the look of the new profiles. I think the layout is more organized and easier to view. One suggestion I have would be a place to put in one's Atlassian certifications. :)

I like the look of the poem and language

i very interest to read 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Calling all Admins who want to try out an early version of Confluence Home!

Hi Confluence Admins! My name is DJ Chung and I am a product manager on Confluence Cloud. We’re working on making updates to Confluence Home and want to get you and your team’s feedback. Confluen...

258 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you