The new person to the group

nathaniel stephens August 18, 2021

Hello All,

I am just getting adjusted to Jira and all of its wonders. 

9 comments

Comment

Ibrahim Maga August 18, 2021

Hello Nathaniel. I'm new and adjusting as well.  Welcome

Like # people like this
Aimee Henderson August 18, 2021

hey nathaniel, I'm new 2 but we're all new here in our own ways. if u know what i mean?? lol

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

giphy

You might like these videos, new person :)

Btw, we are all "new" in different ways.

HTH,
KGM

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Welcome to the community, @nathaniel stephens! Are you working with Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center?

You may wish to add this and fill in a few other blanks on your profile. That way, when community members answer questions you post, they can do so in the right context. :) 

Best,

-dave 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2021

Welcome to the community, @nathaniel stephens and @Ibrahim Maga ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Nathaniel!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2021

@nathaniel stephens Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2021

@nathaniel stephens Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2021

Hi @nathaniel stephens 

Welcome to the Atlassian community forum.

Get started with the Atlassian tools Learning journey.

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2021

Welcome to the community, @nathaniel stephens . Please do not hesitase to contact with us for all you want ti know and I hope you enjoy that great experience.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events