Sr. Software Application Project Manager

Fred Cohen April 17, 2021

Currently studying this platform

11 comments

Comment

LIGHTNING OMEGA 2 636 April 17, 2021

Hi Fred, 

Nice to have you here.  Because we just might want to pick your brain.  For instance, I’ve been in IT since it declared itself IS.  That’s over thirty years of technology advances.  So, after 15 additional years work “LAN” to distributed and now cloud technology, along with 5 years intensive work in data science (machine learning science and data engineering via Ed-Tech earning certificates to match) why do I still feel dumb as a rock?  We have become “unicorns” and “polyglots” with an estranged relationship within our own field.  Now as even more advances in SaaS, IoT, and yada, yada, yada... is there any value in being senior?  I mean really, I’ve been reprimanded by “know it all’s” for comparing “theta dot” to “big ‘O’ language.  

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Fred Cohen April 17, 2021

Its great meeting a true peer. We're adjusting from old school to today's generations. Traveling oceans of new applications that approaches current business needs, I am going full speed ahead to get a decent role in major projects using Jira.  I took a break for a while (health), and being back on the boards seems mandatory that I take this on from a project Managers perspective.

Whats the best and fastest way to tackling this platform?

I'll post as I go along. Thanks

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Jayakar Joseph Johnson April 18, 2021

A worldwide Digital Healthcare Infrastructure development by Integrated Apps & Devices in Hyperledger framework to proceed with a ‘Global Digital Human Coronavirus Harmful Mutants & lineage Control (HCHMC) Program’ for WHO, is on proposal with the Department of Research for Health, WHO. This project recommends the deployment of local native hybrid cloud servers of Digital Cluster Control (DCC) Nodes with a cluster of 3 to 10 Digitizable Healthcare centers (DH) of Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics and Primary Health centers. This project proposes a worldwide deployment of these nodes. This deployment consists of a set of 5 types of DCC nodes, in that a specific type of nodes are networked for the development of integrated Apps for the entire types of nodes to implement this program by WHO.

Thus, we propose Atlassian to be a collaborative partner with WHO to implement this project by procuring this technology from WHO, to distribute the components of this technology with all interested groups to develop defined Apps for the program of WHO, by this project.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Fred!

We are glad you are here!!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2021

Welcome @Fred Cohen! I'd recommend to check the documentation and also the trainings and tutorials in Atlassian University. This page has some interesting ones:

https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Fred Cohen !

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

Welcome aboard. 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Welcome to the community @Fred Cohen 

Feel free to ask any questions and also share your knowledge related to Atlassian/ Marketplace applications.

Glad to have you here.

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

Hi @Fred Cohen ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

@Fred Cohen Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2021

Welcome Fred!

anvikarajput December 1, 2022

Looking to feature up a few tech-associated set of Skills, why now no longer choose our Data Science Course. A combination of Mathematics, Business Acumen, Tools, Algorithms, and Machine Learning Techniques. Become a Data Scientist or Business Analyst. Learn Core Python, SQL, Tableau, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling and extra from enterprise leaders and pinnacle faculty.

Practical primarily based totally training. Hands on implemented Learning. Many Batches Launched. Top Faculty. 1000+ Career Transitions. Here is our Data Science & Machine Learning Course curriculum. Our path will stroll you via all the important subjects in Data Science grade by grade so that you can take in every lesson with none hassle.Data science course 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events