Senior Scrum Master for the Defense Retired and Annuitant Pay System

kenneth.hazelbaker January 14, 2020

I have used the Jira tool on a couple of different projects and noticed there are some fundamental differences due to configuration settings set forth by each project. I have used the blog and received answers to most of my questions. I am looking forward to being a part of this group and hope we can all make solid contributions to make our projects a huge success!

6 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2020

Welcome, Kenneth!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2020

Hi @kenneth.hazelbaker

Welcome to the Community!

You will find many help here who are happy to help!

I'd recommend taking a look at the Jira Product Collection if you are looking for assistance or to help others out with their own questions.

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2020

@kenneth.hazelbaker Welcome, welcome! 🎉 Be sure to check out our "Three Things" series, as well as Friday Fun.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi @kenneth.hazelbaker 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!~

Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hi @kenneth.hazelbaker 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like mohithb likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2020

@kenneth.hazelbaker Greetings from Washington DC and welcome to the Community. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events