Project Manager Perpetuum Mobile Croatia

Filip Radulović November 20, 2018

Hello dear Atlassian Community,

Greetings from snowy Zagreb (Croatia). I am a team lead for developers and using Jira for our collaboration. We primarily make mobile apps, websites and web shops. We are very satisfied with the level of customization of Jira and welcome all advice this large community provides. So far excellent!

Thank you and feel free to get in touch with me via my personal web: www.radulovic.com.hr

3 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 20, 2018

Welcome to the community Filip.

I'm hoping to visit Croatia in the next couple of years, including Zagreb.

Filip Radulović November 21, 2018

You will surely enjoy it. Simple tip:

Summer - coastline
Winter - Zagreb

:)

Like Kat Warner likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2018

Welcome to the party, @Filip Radulović! We're glad you're here. Be sure to show us your snowy view, and check out the Jira collection.

Filip Radulović November 21, 2018

Thank you for the warm welcome. The show us your snowy view will have to wait as the clouds still didn't decide to go full winter, so at the moment it's rainier then snowy, maybe next week.

Thank you for the Jira collection link, will surely check it out.

Like Deleted user likes this
Chris Golden March 4, 2021

make sure you do it full effort

Chris Golden March 4, 2021

hello my name AMADU ISSA KAMARA am prenatally working on a dynamic project in sierra leone with some strategic  software developer i may like you to come here in sierra leone and pay us a visit

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events