Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh, hello! Show us the view outside your window

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 comments

Comment

Marc Dvorschak January 20, 2019

DSC_0072 (2).JPG

That's the look from my office that my colleagues and I had last Wednesday afternoon. On days with clear skies we can even see the Vosges in France, even though our office is in Germany.

Like # people like this
Deleted user January 22, 2019

Beautiful!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2019

That's a great sky, @Marc Dvorschak - many greetings ins Ländle!  I grew up in Freiburg. 

Like Marc Dvorschak likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

@Marc Dvorschak Stunning! 🌈

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2019

view.jpg

New year - new job - the new view outside my window.

Moscow is still sunny :)

Like # people like this

Rooftop view?  Lovely blue skies and sky line!

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

Almost, the top floor :)

Here's our building's ground-view:

building.jpg

The top part of our floor could be seen here. 

Like Erica Moss likes this

That's a great building and I love that there are so many trees around!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

@Grigory Salnikov A winter wonderland. ❄️

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2019

Loving all of these photos shared from around the globe! Many of my colleagues in cubes do not have a window. I must say having a window has enhanced my mood, productivity and overall well-being due to the natural light :) I think it also has helped me be more creative and a better problem solver, as I do my best thinking while taking a few minutes to look out the window giving my eyes a rest from the screens.

Like # people like this
Joachim Weichert January 23, 2019

Dear Jodi,

that's true: to have a window in your working room is very inspiring and helps to do a good job. It must be horrible to sit in a room without window. We are humans not moles, who like to live in dark caves and tunnels. I'm glad to have not only to have a window, but althoug to have a lovely view into a green park. 

Greetings from Gemany

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2019

@Joachim Weichert so glad you have a window and also a view of the green park. It must be an absolute pleasure to go to work each day in a positive work space. Yes I agree those that work in  spaces without windows need to make a conscious effort to get outside on coffee and lunch breaks so they can replenish their energy stores.

Like # people like this
Joachim Weichert February 14, 2019

That's true!   :-)

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2019

Botron's new office is in the center of our city. A bit crowded, but beautiful if you are there at the right time! :) 

Warm greetings from Sofia, Bulgaria ♡

22792355_910698235744834_3620603807861309440_n.jpg67070312_3043460052348254_2769775721441132544_o.jpg

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2019

Oh my! The top photo looks like a painting! Gorgeous views from your office :)

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

That looks awesome! So beautiful.

Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2019

Wow! You have them both, skills and a beautiful office view!

Arkadiusz Terpiłowski May 30, 2022

New office, new view ouside the window :)

IMG_20220218_142224_776.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events