Newbie here

Sheila Crean April 21, 2021

Hello.  Like moving to a new city, I suspect that navigating a new task organization tool will be all-consuming at first but second nature soon.

Thanks for the forum,

Sheila

8 comments

Comment

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Sheila Crean

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Sheila Crean !

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Sheila!

We are glad you are here!!

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Welcome Sheila!

Out of curiosity: what tool were you using previously?

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Sheila Crean ! I like your introduction post :-). And just like moving to a new city, I hope you have a great experience, and can make new friends (the Community is full of friendly people always willing to help and share) ! :-)

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian community @Carlos Garcia Navarro 

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

@Sheila Crean Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2021

Hi @Sheila Crean

welcome to the Atlassian Community - nice to have you here!
I hope you will enjoy what you see, learn and experience here.

Did I get you right you are starting fresh with Jira, migrating from a different solution?
Out of curiosity: what were the impulses for the decision and what will be the overall solution be used for (more business/development centric or even both)?
Are there any current challenges you are facing?
Tip: you probably even could discuss them here in Community :)

But first of all: Welcome!

Regards,
Daniel

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events