New to JIRA - Reynalda Torres

Reynalda Torres April 16, 2020

Hello there! I'm new to JIRA but hoping to learn so much more from this group!!! ;-)

5 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2020

Hi Reynalda and Welcome to the Community!

We are glad you are here!

Reynalda Torres April 17, 2020

John: Thank YOU! I'm looking forward to learning so much more!!! :-)

Reynalda Torres

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2020

Hi @Reynalda Torres,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out the Jira Product Collection for tips and tricks using Jira.

Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like Erica Moss likes this
Reynalda Torres April 17, 2020

Jimmy: Thank YOU! I'm looking forward to learning so much more!!! :-)

I'm doing a project right now and I'm having some struggles but working my way through it. I'm using the classic Scrum Template and working with another Team 

Reynalda Torres

Sanjay Kumar April 18, 2020

Hello sir I'm india

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2020

@Reynalda Torres Welcome, welcome! You'll definitely find lots of great inspiration here, and be sure to check out threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things," where people share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2020

Welcome @Reynalda Torres ! I hope you have a great time while learning from other users and experts. Everyone here is friendly and eager to help :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events