New to Atlassian Community

Allison May 3, 2021

Hello,

I am new to the Atlassian Community, so wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I work as a Technical Project Manager and look forward to collaborating on reporting, dashboards, and automation.

I'm already grateful for the collaboration of the community!

Best,

Allison

16 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Allison 

Welcome to the community !!

Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy

Cheers

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Allison ,

Welcome to the community!

Like Allison likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2021

Hey @Allison 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like Allison likes this
Deleted user May 3, 2021

Welcome to the community! I am new here as well. I am presently working as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach and Jira admin. I am looking forward to collaborating and learning new and efficient ways to get things done. 

Like G subramanyam likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Allison!

It's nice to meet you, welcome to the Community!

-Jimmy

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2021

Welcome to the community!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

@Allison Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Hope you have a great learning experience from our wonderful leaders and members here!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Glad to have you as part of the community!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2021

Hi @Allison ,

Good day. Welcome to Atlassian Community

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2021

Hi @Allison 

Welcome to the Community - glad to have you here!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Allison 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Allison!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to Team.jfif

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Allison !!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2021

Welcome, @Allison 

All of the mentioned topics are covered here in Community by many helpful members every day.
Especially automation is a hot topic where even complex rules are discussed, tuned and brought to perfection (this is really how it sometimes looks like).

For reporting there has been lately the announcement of a bright new product, Team Central.
In case you are interested in reading more I suggest to take a look to "Point A" where you can learn more about anything new coming up in an easy way:
https://www.atlassian.com/point-a

Have a lot of fun here in Community!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2021

@Allison Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events