New Member and even Newer to the Atlassian Suite

Renzo Isola February 5, 2021

Hello everyone, I just joined the Community as I am very new to the Atlassian suite of Apps and Tools. Am jumping in literally blind folded and relying only on past experiences with on-line communities, as they grow they become a thorough knowledge base is the best place to find help, tips and work arounds literally 24/7.

Hopefully, with time I will be able to contribute with my journey, but probably you'll see me starting with the same-old silly questions...

Thanking you all in advance !!

Cheers !!!

Renzo

13 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Renzo!

We are glad you are here!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Welcome to the community, @Renzo Isola!

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2021

Welcome @@Renzo Isola !

Sam Boucot February 5, 2021

Hi Renzo, I just joined a month ago.  Good luck.  You will like the Community.

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2021

Welcome @Renzo Isola you've come to the right place, welcome!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hi @Renzo Isola m

Welcome to the Atlassian Community & its welcome center group!

It's really great to have you here! I hope you are doing well!

You can learn, share, solve & enjoy! All the best!

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hi @Renzo Isola

welcome to the Atlassian Community - and don't worry, there are no silly questions.
Just ask if something comes to your mind what is unclear or what you are curious about.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian community @Renzo Isola ! This is a great place to learn all about Atlassian products and other tools and plugins that closely integrate with Atlassian tools.

Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian community @Renzo Isola , Great place to learn.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2021

@Renzo Isola Welcome to the Community! You'll find it to be a very welcoming place with lots of folks willing to answer your questions. 😄 I recommend reading this post, which is a nice reminder that there are no silly questions, and be sure to check out our member journey and Friday Fun!

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

@Renzo Isola Welcome to the community! I remember when I was new to this adventure. It can definitely be rewarding! 

Glad to have you!

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2021

Welcome, Renzo! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the Community!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

Welcome to the community @Renzo Isola 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events