Larry from Yello

Larry Jennings April 11, 2019

Hi! 

Just joining up to see if I can expand my group of Atlassian People that I can work with to help expand learning.

My primary focus these days is on team building, but I am the admin of our Atlassian Cloud Stack mostly using JIRA/Confluence

Looking to see other smaller companies and talk about how they have rolled out JIRA/Confluence primarily around using Confluence as an intranet

2 comments

Comment

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 13, 2019

Welcome, @Larry Jennings ! If you're looking for info on team building, Summit is certainly the right place for you as is this community :) Hope you had an awesome week!

Like Larry Jennings likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2019

@Larry Jennings Welcome, Larry! Be sure to check out the Jira and Confluence collections, and feel free to start a discussion. 😄 And hop over to our Friday Fun threads to get to know your fellow Community members.

Like Larry Jennings likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events