Just joined

Warren Granada October 14, 2020

Good day All

HI I am new here just started using Jira and Confluence still trying to figure things out

but just wanted to say hey.  Name is Warren....nice to meet you all

9 comments

Comment

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

Hi Warren; welcome aboard!

I'm sure I speak for the community when I say you're in the right place and we all look forward to sharing what we've learned with you.

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Like Warren Granada likes this
Warren Granada October 14, 2020

Hopefully I don't give you all too much of a headace :) have a great day!!!

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

Hello @Warren Granada , welcome!

Feel free to ask anything you might need in the future, happy to help here.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2020

Welcome @Warren Granada Make sure you define your requirements first. Jira and Confluence and very flexible and will most likely adapt to your processes. Happy learning!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Warren!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome to Team.jfif

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2020

Welcome welcome! Excited that you're here! Just a few things! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

Hi @Warren Granada 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're looking for somewhere to start your journey then the Required Reading article is a great place to begin.

The whole community is really friendly so just shout if you need anything!

Warren Granada October 16, 2020

Thank you all for all the message...Thank you Liam for the required reading!!!  that was going to

be my next question.  Look forward to working and hopefully helping as well 

Thank you again!!!

warren

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

@Warren Granada Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Warren Granada 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events