Is there any test project for practicing

Sanketh CT June 2, 2021

Hello, I'm Sanketh, I do work as Business Analyst, however, I am new to the Jira software, can someone light on me if there are any test projects going on where I can have practical experience, please let me know.

Thanks,

Sanky

8 comments

Comment

Adukeh Johnson June 2, 2021

ok

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

If your company has a premium subscription to the cloud version it's built-in.

As a single user, you can try out the sandbox

http://go.atlassian.com/about-cloud-dev-instance 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

Hi and welcome @Sanketh CT 

You can also sign up for free trial - no credit card needed - and use that for your sandbox.

HTH,
KGM

Like Liam Green likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2021

Welcome @Sanketh CT 

I would recommend setting up a free trial for yourself as well.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Hi @Sanketh CT 

Welcome to the Community!

Like Sanketh CT likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

@Sanketh CT Welcome to the Community! It looks like you're already getting some great answers. Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Sanketh CT ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Sanketh CT ! I agree with the advice to get a free trial. You can also find  some (free) training material here: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events