Introduction!

Duane Harlick July 21, 2021

I've worked in Jira in past jobs, so I know there is always something new to discover. Looking forward to learning more along side all of you in the community.

7 comments

Comment

Wren Summerset July 21, 2021

I'm brand new just figuring out what a mountain JIRA is.  Gonna get started on this hike

Like Liam Green likes this
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

Welcome @Duane Harlick and @Wren Summerset

What are you planning to do with Jira? Rolling it out in your organisation or evaluating it?

You will find plenty of information here and lot of resources.

Ravi

Wren Summerset July 21, 2021

My company is growing and just added the position of project manager.  I'm new to the role as well so I'm trying to educate myself as I go along.  I was already looking for software that I could use, but I know people can be resistant to change and I didn't want to increase anyones work load with extra software to learn. so I was  trying to really make sure I had something I could believe in before doing anything.  A mentor mentioned that their company uses JIRA and one of my developers said they use JIRA for their development *ding ding ding*  My developers already like the software and use it, and it provides (I hope) the tools I'm looking for?  I in for that.  Even if I have to try and tackle this... immense software.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

Welcome to the community, @Duane Harlick and @Wren Summerset ! Hope you guys have a great learning experience here!

Like Wren Summerset likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

Welcome @Duane Harlick 

This is the place to be :)

Here are some videos you might enjoy.

KGM

Betsy July 21, 2021

Hello, I'm new too. I have been learning Confluence for the past 6 months and I'm loving it, it's the best tool I've found so far for project documents management. 

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Welcome @Betsy 

Like Betsy likes this
Betsy August 4, 2021

Thank you :) 

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2021

Awesome to hear @Betsy 

Like Betsy likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

Welcome to the Community!

Happy to have you here

Like Betsy likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2021

@Duane Harlick Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Like Betsy likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events