Hi!

Jo Aldridge March 29, 2021

Hi there! My name is Joey and I'm completely new to this!

7 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Jo Aldridge ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Like # people like this
Jo Aldridge March 29, 2021

Many thanks!

Param Krishnan March 29, 2021

Me Too

Like Jo Aldridge likes this
Landon Powell March 29, 2021

Great so keep doing what ur doing!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

Welcome to Atlassian Community  @Jo Aldridge  and @Param Krishnan 

Abhishek kumar May 15, 2021

hii

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Hi Jo and Welcome! We're so glad you are here :) Feedback from folks who are completely new is so helpful. Fresh eyes often have the freshest ideas. 

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

@Jo Aldridge Hi, Joey! Your best bet is to start with product collections that interest you, and ask any questions you may have there. Also check out our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2021

Welcome @Jo Aldridge  - we're thrilled you've joined us! 

I believe you'll find this community unlike any other.  Folks give out virtual hugs if someone's having a bad day, useful suggestions to solving technical problems, and hold stimulating discussions about social issues affecting the work place and how to better empower teams.  Everyone has something to contribute so jump right in, the water's great! smile

~~Larry Brock

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2021

Hi @Jo Aldridge @Param Krishnan 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

@Jo Aldridge  you are about to enjoy the best ride of your life, welcome!

Landon Powell March 31, 2021

This is great because I’m seeing this!

i also new in this

what do you do

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events