Hi Everybody

Philip Arthur-Yartel March 16, 2021

I am Philip, you can call me lip. I am new here and hope to learn more. I am glad to join.

7 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Welcome!

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Welcome!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 16, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Philip!

We are glad you are here!!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 16, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Philip Arthur-Yartel ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021

Hey @Philip Arthur-Yartel 

Welcome to the community!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2021

@Philip Arthur-Yartel Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out our product collections, our member journey, and Friday Fun. 😄

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2021

Welcome! In case you want to learn something about the products as well I always recommend to check what is available from Atlassian Training (https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog) - you will find resources which are partially even free of charge to boost your knowledge.

In case you want to start small you always can check the videos made by Atlassian University - right here in Community!

Have fun and see you soon!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events