Hello

Keirstin Roach August 13, 2020

Hello all! I am a new user here, and I am excited to start learning from everyone here. I just started my new role as a BI Analyst for a construction company and look forward to being productive here.

6 comments

Comment

Anne-Marie Costantino August 13, 2020

From one newbie to another! Welcome Keirstin :)

Like # people like this

Thank you :)

Salis nuruddeen August 13, 2020

Welcome @Keirstin Roach 

Like Keirstin Roach likes this

Thank you! I am excited to start learning here :)

SIMION PHANGULA March 3, 2021

i do lrrigetion jojo lntallation

Ian Kaplan August 13, 2020

I recommend that you ask Atlassian support to add the Legacy Editor Template to your environment. This will allow you to create a page that uses the previous editor, which has a number of features that are missing in the current editor.  The legacy editor will allow you to link documents in your Atlassian pages. So, for example, if I have a report in PDF format, I can create a link my_document which will be linked to the PDF. This link will look just like the usual web link. Only the Legacy Template can do this.

You get other features as well with the Legacy editor. For example you can indent text blocks, which I have not figured out how to do with the new editor.

In my business I have found the document link feature critical since I need to keep track of a wide variety of documents.

Thank you for the tip! I will definitely be looking into this.

Ian Kaplan August 13, 2020

You have to contact support and ask for the Legacy Editor template feature. They will ask why you want it. I recommend you tell them that you need the document link feature.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

Welcome to the community!

Keirstin Roach August 14, 2020

Thank you!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

Welcome!

Thank you! 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Keirstin!

We are glad you are here!!

welcome aboard.jpg

Like # people like this

Thank you! I love a good meme :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

@Keirstin Roach Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and threads like Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events