Hello hello!

Brad Harris September 5, 2019

I'm a working student who thinks for life. Just touching base here to get some badges and make sure I'm not toned deff. I'm trying to learn the programming language of JavaScript at this point.  

2 comments

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2019

Welcome to the community and all the best @Brad Harris :-)

Like # people like this
Brad Harris September 9, 2019

Right on... Can you suggest any tutorials to study for this platform and its use? Is this like Stack Overflow? 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

@Brad Harris Welcome, Brad! The aim of this Community is to learn more about Atlassian products and network with those folks who have similar interests. The Welcome Center will help answer a lot of frequently asked questions. Enjoy!

Brad Harris September 9, 2019

Right on @Erica Moss I am learning so much... please forgive the brand conflict question...I had sent to @Deepanshu Natani... I'm having to learn so much so fast it was my only reference from something similar. Alright, I'll go check out the Welcome Center... 

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events