Hello from Summit 2019!

Chad Daley April 10, 2019

Hello my name is Chad Daley. I am an Atlassian Administrator for a major game development company. We user DataCenter Jira and Confluence and are very excited to see what the future holds for Atlassian products! =)

3 comments

Comment

David Laperle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2019

Hey Chad, 

i'm from the same industry if you wanna meet and discuss hit me up on the Atlassian app, in the Attendees.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

@Chad Daley Welcome, Chad! Be sure to check out the Data Center collection, as well as our Friday Fun threads. Oh, and, of course, the Summit Scavenger Hunt is in full swing. 😄

Sara February 25, 2020

Hi I am in the process of migrating from server to datacenter. There are several roadblocks that I had gone past and several more on my way. Anyone on the same boat? If yes, I would like to discuss online/ meet at the summit.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2020

@Sara Hi, Sara! So pumped to hear you'll be at Summit. I'd recommend posting this in the Summit collection as well, so that more folks will be able to see your request. 😄

Like Sara likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events