Hello everybody!

Konstantin Wolf March 30, 2021

thank you for accept me here. I am new here and I like to learn programmin with java.
Best Regards, Konstantin 

7 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Be very welcome @Konstantin Wolf 

Like # people like this

Thank you @Kristján Geir Mathiesen and All of you.

athan chidera March 31, 2021

welcome 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Konstantin Wolf ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Like Konstantin Wolf likes this

Thanks @Taranjeet Singh !

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Konstantin!

We are glad you are here!!

Thanks you John! 

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

Hi @Konstantin Wolf ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. 

-Sri

Thank you team @Sri Kumar !

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2021

Hi @Konstantin Wolf 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Konstantin Wolf March 31, 2021
Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2021

@Konstantin Wolf Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Konstantin Wolf April 2, 2021

Thank you @Erica Moss I will check it :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2021

Welcome, @Konstantin Wolf ! I hope you enjoy learning and connecting with other members in the Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events