Hello Everyone!!!

Samantha Barnett June 16, 2021

Hello everyone! My name is Sam and I am new here and to all of this actually. I am an artist currently getting my degree in graphic design, and WHEW THIS IS ALOT TO LEARN!!!!! but I am eager and open to all feedback, suggestions, etc. Thank You in avance and I cant wait to become the best I can be!!

9 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Samantha Barnett ! I love the attitude and the passion (and the career choices)  :-) . Good luck, and happy learning!

Like Samantha Barnett likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2021

Hi @Samantha Barnett 

Welcome to the Community!

Jake June 17, 2021

Hi Samantha Barnett. Hope everything goes smooth.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Samantha Barnett!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2021

Welcome!

chandru sippy June 17, 2021

Welcome Samantha,

Please do share what you learn as a graphic designer. I am a Technical Writer who believes pictures convey more than words. What to put in them and what to leave out are just as important. Your experiences as a graphic designer will help us all.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2021

Welcome, Samantha!

We are glad you are here!!

Welcome.jpg

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Samantha Barnett !

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

@Samantha Barnett Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events