Greetings!

Troy Dyer July 6, 2020

Hello all,

I'm brand new to the group. I started using Jira and Confluence 6 to 8 months ago and now enjoying it.

Took a couple of Atlassian on-line courses which were a great help.

I have a programming + database background but have been doing some PMing in recent years.

Looking forward to collaborating here - learning and sharing some too!

Cheers,

T.

4 comments

Comment

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2020

Hello Troy,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! Glad you are part of the community now.

Best,

Sachin.

Like Troy Dyer likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2020

@Troy Dyer We're so glad you're here! Be sure to check out the Jira and Confluence product collections, as well as off-topic threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

Like # people like this
Troy Dyer July 10, 2020

Thanks for the welcoming pointers!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2020

Welcome to the Community, @Troy Dyer ! With that great development + database + PM background you'll enjoy discovering everything you can do with Atlassian products. Have fun!

Like # people like this
Troy Dyer July 8, 2020

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement Carlos.

Edward Harris January 29, 2023

Hello Friends,

Greetings from the beautiful island of Saint Lucia! I am a Realtor and Business Coach, operating from two locations  Guyana and Saint Lucia.

It is great to be a part of this group and look forward to learning and contributing.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events