Greetings!

Veronica_Simon May 14, 2020

I am new to the group and here to learn my way up. I've used Jira for bug tracking back in 2008 for 3yrs and just recently while on assignment learned of the expansion of Jira into Project Management and it was suggested that I check it out. I am also a certified Scrum Master. Happy to be here and grow! 

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2020

Hi @Veronica_Simon,

Welcome to the Community!

You will find many friendly and fantastic people to help you on your journey.

I'd recommend starting in the Jira Product Collection.

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Veronica_Simon May 14, 2020

:-) Thank you, Jimmy! I will start with the Jira Product Collection. 

I look forward to learning from the group. 

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2020

Welcome to da party! This is the place.

KGM

Sonja Athing May 15, 2020

Hello Veronica,  

Welcome to the community.   

Our teams are using Jira Software and making use of the add on:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211768/wbs-gantt-chart-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

to assist w/project management activities:  importing MS project schedules,  earned value reporting,  resource loading.  

Check it out !

-Sonja 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2020

Welcome to The Community, where you can find help in the form of answers, tips and suggestions, @Veronica_Simon ! Jira is a very flexible tool that will help you manage your projects the way you need. It's not only about Jira but all the Atlassian ecosystem (Confluence, Bitbucket, Service Desk,etc.). Happy learning!

Hurcus Ibrahim May 17, 2020

Welcome to the community @Veronica_Simon

JIRA is a great, user friendly tool that allows me to track the status of various design based items for the 40+ design teams in the company. 

Feel free to post questions when you need help :).

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2020

@Veronica_Simon Welcome to the Community! Looks like you're already getting a warm welcome — be sure to check out off-topic threads like Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events