Figure I should introduce myself

Nich Hogue
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2020

Hello Everyone

I've recently taken up more of an interest in participating with the community. So I figured I should introduce myself and say hi. 

I've worked with Jira and Confluence for almost 10 years now. And I've been administering it for the last 4. It's been a great journey learning the products and everything they're capable of. Recently I took a position at an Atlassian solutions company, and it's been wonderful to have these products as my key focus. 

For the personal details I live in Las Vegas Nevada with my partner and our two dogs, hopefully a 3rd on the way. Recently got pretty deep into table top gaming. Been working out methods of tracking campaigns, and story points digitally (because my handwriting is awful). Been into video games basically all my life as a result of growing up in the Silicon Valley and technology just always being a thing. But I also love out doors activities, hiking, archery, camping, always great to be out in the sun. 

Well that's all I can think of. I look forward to getting to know members of the community, helping each other out, discovering new solutions to creative ideas.

Thanks!

-Nich. 

10 comments

Comment

Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2020

Glad to have you in the community @Nich Hogue , thanks for introducing yourself!

+1 to outdoor activities - I'm solar-powered and thrive on being outside.

Like # people like this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2020

@Nich Hogue Welcome to the Community and greetings from Washington DC. Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2020

@Nich Hogue We're so glad you're here, Nich! Be sure to check out the product collections, as well as threads like "Three Things" and Friday Fun. 😄

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2020

Hi @Nich Hogue

Nice to meet you!  With 10 years of experience I'm sure you will be able to help some of the less seasoned members of the community.

As far as table top gaming is concerned.  This was brought to my attention recently, you might want to check it out: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/How-one-Trello-user-masters-his-Dungeons-and-Dragons-boards/ba-p/663237

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2020

Nice to meet you @Nich Hogue . Great to have you in the community!

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 10, 2020

Welcome Nich! Glad to have you here :)

Like Nich Hogue likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2020

Welcome to the community!

10 years for Atlassian knowledge is coming our way, delighted to have such an experienced personal in community!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2020

Welcome to the community @Nich Hogue :-)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 14, 2020

@Nich Hogue Welcome to the Community!

Intaa Rolwx January 14, 2021

I work as an IT Project Manager at a corporate law firm inside the Financial District, NYC. After attending my first Outdoortrends Summit this 12 months, I currently earned the Jira Project Administrator Certification and made the frenzy to integrate all

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events