Beginner here, creating a Knowledge page

Deb Kushner April 7, 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm creating a page for my team to house knowledge and other pertinent team articles, calendars, etc. 

Anyone else doing a Knowledge project?

Thanks

Deb

6 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Deb Kushner ! Hope you get to learn a lot from here!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

@Deb Kushner  Welcome to the community!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

Hi @Deb Kushner,

Good day. Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Anyone else doing a Knowledge project?

I am not working on any Knowledge projects at the moment.🙂

-Sri

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2021

Hi @Deb Kushner 

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to ask any questions or share your knowledge related to Atlassian or marketplace products.

Glad to have you here!

I regularly work on creating knowledge base for our clients/ or in my organization. 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian community 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2021

@Deb Kushner Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Confluence collection, as well as threads like Friday Fun and our member journey.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events