Atlassian Community voice and tone guide

Viewing page 2 of 2

32 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Thanks for pulling this together @Erica Moss, a very handy guide for new members!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Veronique DUFOUR April 20, 2021

Great article!

Pedro Silva May 27, 2021

Absolutely spotless @Erica Moss @Erica Moss 

Its such a honour be part of this community. We need more people with your vision !

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2021

What a great guide. I think everyone should read through this when entering the community or even before, when you're about to sign up. This is so important. 🙏🏻

Like # people like this
Andres de Vivanco October 12, 2021

Thanks so much @Erica Moss

Talking is easy and cheap that I think people often over do it.  Articles have more words that they need to; conversations more sentences and interactions that what they must. 

Above most skills, in these days of information overload, outside stimuli, context switching, and multi-tasking, focus is so critical.  Transmitting info as shortest and sweetest is our aspiration.   There is one thing that keep my focus sharp: intent: and the sense of purpose and concentration it comes from that. 

Thank you for making the above intents so visible as communication tones so well captured for keeping me aware of my intent and maintaining focus during writing and in all my communications.

Thank you!

Andres

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2021

Great summary of how to have a positive and empowering tone backed with shared values. Thank you!  

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2021

Great as always @Erica Moss 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events