A big hello from a small country

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2019

Hi everyone! 

Finally, I can introduce myself! :) 

My name is Dominic and I come from Switzerland. I work as a Scrum Master and a confluence administrator. I have to say, I love confluence :-)

And... I love the community. I'm a community member for more than a half year now. I enjoy being able to share my knowledge. So, it might be possible, that you already read some answers / questions from me. :-) 

Regards, 

Dominic

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2019

Hi @Dominic Lagger!

I would say welcome to the Community, but it looks like you are a seasoned veteran at this point!

It's nice to meet you!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Ana Bolanos October 24, 2019

Hi Dominic! I love Confluence too. Which we had the latest version, as I used before. 

Like Dominic Lagger likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2019

@Dominic Lagger Welcome, welcome! Looking forward to seeing even more of you. 😄 Maybe it's time to sign up for Friday Fun?

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2019

Hi @Dominic Lagger

I love Confluence and I love Switzerland!  Do you have recommendations on readings to learn more about Confluence?? :-)

A+,

Carlos

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2019

I could give you recommendations on readings to learn more about switzerland :-) 

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2019

Fondue recipes are welcome! :-)

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2019

@Dominic Lagger Welcome to the community sir.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2019

Hi @Dominic Lagger - welcome o the community! Switzerland is on my bucket list :)

Please check out my "Three things I wish I'd known post that you may find useful: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center/Three-Things-I-Wish-I-d-Known-Jodi-LeBlanc/gpm-p/964748

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events