Welcome to the Atlassian Group in Madrid, Spain

Hello all;

We have good news for you. We want to inform you about the birth of a new Atlassian Community in Madrid, Spain. As the leader of this group I want to open the door of this Community to all of you who want to contribute something, to be part of this group, to participate in meetings and events (both virtual and face-to-face), creating work groups and, of course, creating a group of friends whose common interests are the desire to learn together and to grow in this Community, to be in contact.

In the near future we will begin to prepare a welcome event to be able to present the Community to know each other and to have a space to discuss, talk... to know each other.

I want to be available to all of you for anything you need, and here is the community email address, always open to your needs.

madrid_spain@atlassiancommunity.com

I hope to hear from you soon, to be part of this new adventure that we start with a lot of enthusiasm.

We wait for you!!

José Luis Gaitan

6 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 13, 2021

This is great news!
giphy

Like Susana Macías Carrasco likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2021

Hi @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez 

Hearty congratulations and wishing you all the best for the chapter.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2021

Til hamingju! Well done.

Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2021

Thanhs, @Huwen Arnone , @Kristján Geir Mathiesen , @G subramanyam for this support. We'll be in touch and I hope to learn from all of you :)

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2021

Hi @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez 

Hers's the ACL guide I made for all Community leader's benefit. I'm sure this will benefit you.

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 13, 2021

I said it in the Spanish group, and I repeat it here as well. I'm here to help as much as possible. It's always refreshing having this entrepreneurial spirit within the Community. Thanks to you, @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events