Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Welcome to the Atlassian Group in Madrid, Spain

Hello all;

We have good news for you. We want to inform you about the birth of a new Atlassian Community in Madrid, Spain. As the leader of this group I want to open the door of this Community to all of you who want to contribute something, to be part of this group, to participate in meetings and events (both virtual and face-to-face), creating work groups and, of course, creating a group of friends whose common interests are the desire to learn together and to grow in this Community, to be in contact.

In the near future we will begin to prepare a welcome event to be able to present the Community to know each other and to have a space to discuss, talk... to know each other.

I want to be available to all of you for anything you need, and here is the community email address, always open to your needs.

madrid_spain@atlassiancommunity.com

I hope to hear from you soon, to be part of this new adventure that we start with a lot of enthusiasm.

We wait for you!!

José Luis Gaitan

6 comments

This is great news!
giphy

Like Susana Macías Carrasco likes this
G subramanyam Community Leader Aug 13, 2021

Hi @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez 

Hearty congratulations and wishing you all the best for the chapter.

Til hamingju! Well done.

Thanhs, @Huwen Arnone -DEISER- , @Kristján Geir Mathiesen , @G subramanyam for this support. We'll be in touch and I hope to learn from all of you :)

Like # people like this
G subramanyam Community Leader Aug 13, 2021

Hi @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez 

Hers's the ACL guide I made for all Community leader's benefit. I'm sure this will benefit you.

Like # people like this

I said it in the Spanish group, and I repeat it here as well. I'm here to help as much as possible. It's always refreshing having this entrepreneurial spirit within the Community. Thanks to you, @Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you