Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Atlassian Community Local Events

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

You will have seen a number of post Team '24 events happening in various cities around the world. Some of them are in person only, while others are hybrid or virtual. If you are interested in finding a local chapter near you, be sure to check out ace.atlassian.com.

Community Events leaders are volunteers that put a lot of time and energy into planning and hosting Atlassian themed events they think you will find both beneficial and enjoyable.

To all my fellow event leaders out there, come tell everyone what event(s) you have coming up. Virtual or hybrid are even better as more people have the opportunity to join in the fun.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

15 comments

Comment

Ncumisa Booi June 5, 2024

Would love to attend one whether its virtual or in person

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2024

Great post @Jimmy Seddon 👏

Here are all the events I am getting excited for the coming weeks:

ACE Galway: June 15th
- includes virtual stream #hybrid

Unlock the Future of Work: Atlassian Innovation Summit, Galway

ACE Rotterdam: June 20th

Team 24 Rooftop BASH!

ACE Cardiff: June 27th

Team 24 Recap - What happens in Vegas... gets revealed in Cardiff!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2024

Following up on Events Andy's post (@Fun Man Andy) here is what Online Andy is looking forward to!

• Team '24 @ San Francisco Bay Area 
    • June 18, 2024 @ Atlassian US HQ
    • Yes, I will be attending this one in person - achieving my goal of one non-NYC in person event per quarter in 2024. NYC hosted our Wrap-up on May 15, looking forward to the Bay Area's highlights!
  • Project Management Craft Meetup
    • June 26, 2024 @ Atlassian NYC Office 
    • This is the 2nd installation of the Teamwork Lab's new series. Looking forward to learning and being entertained from @Mark Cruth. You can read about it here.

• Are you smarter than a Jira admin?
    • June 28, 2024, Virtual Online
    • The newest quiz series being launched by QuizMaster Extraordinaire, @Sajit Nair _Trundl_ will be a new format that EVERYONE can participate in! You can read more about it here.
Like # people like this
Jak Mohammed
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2024

Glasgow ACE 

Team 24 roundtable recap virtually - 19th June 

https://lnkd.in/eAP2QrVM 

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone [Deiser]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2024

This is very thoughtful @Jimmy Seddon Thanks bud! 🥹💙

The Valencia Team 24 Community event was a success (I'm leaving a couple of pictures here):

shared image (4).jpgshared image (1).jpg

I'LL ALSO STICK the link to the virtual event we'll have next Tuesday, which will be the first of a series of events focused on Forge.

This time we will have @Grazyna Kaszkur from Atlassian (her presentation will be in English) and @Alvaro Aranda from the Deiser Apps team (his talk will be in Spanish).

💪🏼Here's the link for the details >> https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-madrid-presents-tallerdemo-sobre-forge-aprende-a-desplegar-y-lanzar-tu-app-para-atlassian-cloud-en-minutos/

Thank you!!! 🚀✨

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2024

The Phoenix ACE had our Team '24 XL Event last Thursday hosted by @Josh Costella, @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM, Derrick Taylor David, @Alex Johnson and myself and it was broadcast live on The Jira Life with @Rodney Nissen - ReleaseTEAM and @Alex Ortiz! It was a great show! Here's a link if you want to catch it on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv3lO4cLx7o&list=PLIEqOdk4liYtlNTjAgyRj6P7E6k0v11Um 

The Jira Life.png

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon Thank you for posting the link to look for a chapter! I have checked multiple times over the last year, but there was no chapter near me. Recently, one was added in Tampa, FL, but that's about 1.5 hours away.

Today, I saw that there is now an Orlando, FL chapter. I have joined, so now I can go to in person events. Yay!

Like # people like this

Hello Wednesday!

Like # people like this
Jacqueline Eichberger June 7, 2024

Thanks for sharing! :)

Like # people like this
Arshiya Sultana
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2024
Like # people like this
mahboob_sharif
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2024

Hyderabad, India is hosting an inperson event on June 21, from 5:30pm onwards

https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-hyderabad-presents-team-24-highlights-and-jira-for-project-management/ 

Like # people like this
Pamela Wentworth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 7, 2024

I'm new to the group- looking forward to all there is to learn!

Like # people like this
infomor Tech
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2024

This is very exciting thank you for all that you do. 

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Fouad El-Gendy June 10, 2024

Great community, glad to be a part of it.

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Fernando Purnomo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 25, 2024

hi i'm new here. can anybody help me with some informations on what can i do here?

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events