Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☕ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 29th January 2024

Happy Monday community! ☕️☀️

In this week's Atlassian news roundup, we'll look at the feedback opportunities for Confluence and Compass, new improvements to smart values for Confluence Automation, and more!

🚀 New improvements

Smart Values for Confluence Automation

Confluence Automation just announced a batch of new smart values. For example, with an inactive Pages smart value, you can easily find forgotten pages, {{priorContentStatus}} for tracking the previous status of pages or blogs, or {{task.resolver}} reveals who's getting things done by marking tasks as complete.

👀 Important announcements

Feedback for Compass

The Atlassian team is looking for tech leaders and devs to share insights on using Compass or similar tools. You can participate in a 1-hour video session and contribute to Compass development. As a thank you, receive a $100 e-gift card.

Feedback - Public links for Confluence

And another feedback opportunity, this time for a new upcoming feature in Confluence: Public links. Atlassian team wants to understand the type of content you would like to share, with whom, how often, and more.

Marketplace Partner Tier Update

Atlassian's Marketplace Partner Program has announced its latest cohort of tiered partners, recognizing their commitment to enhanced App Security and Customer Support. Congrats to all the movers that achieved new tier partnerships!

📚 Article of the week

A Non-Expert Enhanced Cloud Security

Boris Berenberg tackled the challenge of enhancing cloud security in response to the Okta hack's vulnerabilities. Using Atlassian’s Forge platform and AI tools, Boris developed a solution that scrubs sensitive data from HAR files, significantly boosting data security.

3 comments

Comment

B_Abrega_ January 29, 2024

Thanks a lot for highlighting my blog!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2024

Now that the bad weather is back in the Northeast US I have this weekly post and video back on my Monday morning commute. Don't worry, I was following along even in the good weather, but would usually be delayed a bit more in consuming the content. Great episode this week - I missed the Public Pages feedback opportunity!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2024

Thank you for sharing these latest Atlassian news updates, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

Great work!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events