Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What was your favorite sandwich growing up? #TBT

32 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Love it @Jack Brickey  And thanks for sharing the commercial. You've actually jump started a post that I had on the list for later this month... :) Fun! Hope you are doing well.

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

Nutella and toast? How can I even beat that? @Ditte Simard 😅

There were 2 types of sandwich bread when I was a kid - rolls and german bread... and you always love one of them and hate the other 😅

My favorite was rolls - with ham and butter

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 18.54.19.png

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

In Malaysia, we have a dish called sambal, mainly chilli and onion paste. There is a variety of sambal which can be made, even vegetarian.

However, the best is anchovies sambal. And that makes one of the best sandwiches.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2023

BLT everytime

Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2023

Ah, the magic of childhood sandwiches! One combo that always stood out is cottage cheese and homemade blackcurrant jam. The creamy texture of cottage cheese blends with the sweet tang of homemade jam, creating a heavenly taste experience. It's a match made in flavor paradise! 😋

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2023

It would have to be grilled cheese.

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2023

Spicy anchovies Sandwich.

In Malaysia, there is a common dish called sambal, and anchovies are a very common ingredient. A sandwich of this is mouth-watering.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events