Hi all! Here are some words about me.

With years of marketing experience and working in a wide asset of B2B & B2C industries, I've learned that you can make the world a better place by starting with small steps. I'm truly specialized in Digital Marketing and highly interested in Digital Transformation. I'm well equipped with a wide assets of different [Digital] Media skills; from Graphical Design to Strategic/Analytic Marketing.

Some may call me a real digital native who's unanimously in love with the internet and it's rapidly changing landscape. Who has an excessive hunger to gain a deeper understanding of all different Marketing aspects. And likes to share knowledge on multiple blog websites and events as a speaker.

I'm from nature a multicultural born traveller & explorer; who isn't unfamiliar with different cultures, habits or religions. One world, one people! The Eco Friendly lifestyle is very important for me. 

And... don't forget to laugh, life's good! ❤

7 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @John Smith ! It is great to have you here.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

Hello and Welcome, John!

We are glad you are here!!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2021

@John Smith welcome to the community.  

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2021

Welcome @John Smith  to the Community! 

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 10, 2021

Hi John
I too have a background in digital marketing..I loved your website simplygreenwind...great work.. Happy to see you here.. do checkout Atlassian Community Events!

Naomi Glee May 11, 2021

Awesome John Smith, Welcome and I love internet Marketing as well

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

@John Smith Welcome to the Community! Just as a heads up, I removed the link you shared, as we like to keep convos here super relevant to Atlassian and related topics vs. link-building to outside homepages. Hope that makes sense! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events