Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Webinar Opportunities: September 2021

Hello Everyone!

This is a new series we are going to try introducing.  As there are many Webinar opportunities through out each month and most of the time they have already passed by the time our round up comes along, this article will be updated regularly throughout the month to inform you of sessions you might want to participate in.  Did you see something on the Community I've missed?  @mention me in the comments with a link and I'll make sure we add it!

via GIPHY

TitleDate
Bi-Weekly Cloud Migration DemosSeptember 8th, 2021
Announcing Confluence PM Office Hours Thursday 9/7!!September 9th, 2021
Managing Permissions in Jira for Cloud [Atlassian University Live webinar]September 21st, 2021
How to become an Atlassian Community LeaderSeptember 23rd, 2021

Be sure to watch this page for updates throughout the month of September!

3 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

That's a great initiative, @Jimmy Seddon ! This would help all community members to get info and register for upcoming Community Webinars from one place.

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon This is so great, Jimmy, thank you!

Like # people like this
Kate Li September 9, 2021

🙄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events